Final Product: Write 5 sentences about electronic devices, answer the questions and make a collage.
1) Watch this video about electricity
2) Research about electricity, and write five sentences in your notebook. (be sure of use capital letters and punctuation marks).
3) In your notebook answer the following questions:
* Electric current is measured using what device?
* The concept of electric fields was first introduced by Albert Einstein, true or false?
* Electric power is typically measured in what units?
* Conductors have a high or low resistance?
* Batteries turn chemical to electrical energy, true or false?
4) Look for five electrical inventions pictures and make a collage.
5)Publish in your group´s blog.
6)Read and comment your classmates work and write two complete different things.
Miss Fernanda Muciño Siliceo